My Survey/Research results

 My responses fell within my target audience, therefore the responses represent those of the age group my music video is targeted at. 

Forms response chart. Question title: Age. Number of responses: 20 responses.


The genre that appears most popular given the responses, coincides with the song choices that I'm considering. That being a pop-sounding song

Forms response chart. Question title: Favourite Music Genres. Number of responses: 20 responses.

A majority of responses claimed to have a subscription to Netflix, this means that given my topic of Mental Health awareness, I will be able to pay homage to a popular and recognisable show on Netflix called '13 Reasons Why', which is a show primarily focused on mental health and the impacts it can have if left unchecked. Which links also to how many responses regarding mental health as a topic people are aware of.

Forms response chart. Question title: Which subscription services are you subscribed to?. Number of responses: 20 responses.Forms response chart. Question title: What social issues are you aware of?. Number of responses: 20 responses.The political affiliation of my responses indicate that they are unhappy with the current governing body and this could link to the cutting of funds towards helping those struggling with mental illnesses. Forms response chart. Question title: Political Affiliation?. Number of responses: 20 responses.Using these statistics it is fair to say that I can continue with my initial ideas. A pop-sounding song that includes/focuses on mental health. With the protagonist going through a colourful world but he himself is b/w (filter). 

Comments